Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Beckham almost strangled in the lift

Few months later (I can't remember the date), we were bringing Beckham home from my in-law's place. I was carrying him and holding the leash with another hand intending to hook to his collar. Joyce was holding to the other end of the leash.

I went into the lift first, then the life immediately closed with Joyce standing outside holding on the the leash.

I panicked and I didn't know what will happened. Immediately what comes to my mind is to remove the leash from Beckham. But before I can react, the lift went down already and then I felt the leash left my hand at great speed.

Luckily, I've not hooked the leash to Beckham's collar yet. Otherwise, he will be strangled and hanging at the top of the lift and that will be a terrible sight.

No comments: